I got nominated for the Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is meant to reward new up and coming bloggers for great content production, hard work, and creativity. The internet is saturated with content creators nowadays, so it is really wonderful to be recognized with this award!
I want to thank Zahra from Soulful Seeds Blog, for nominating me!
Click here to see her blog about wellness and spirituality.
Here are rules for the nominees:
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
Write a post to showcase your award
Share who your favorite blogger/blog is
Tell 10 random facts about yourself (optional)
Answer the questions you were asked by the blogger who nominated you
Select 5 other bloggers you want to give this award to and ask them 10 other questions
Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
My Favorite Blog is
Amaliah or Muslim Girl
10 Random Facts about Me:
- I can make a four-leaf clover with my tongue!
- I am now signed with a modeling agency and will be up for shoots soon!
- I have three dogs and might be getting a forth one…
- I want to be a stay at home mom until my children can take care of themselves at home (like 13-14).
- My favorite color is constantly changing, but is always a blue.
- I’m going back to school, for a third time, to become a pharmacy technician.
- I constantly have candles lit in the house.
- My dogs name, CAS , literally means, Cute As Sh**.
- I want four kids and have their names picked out.
- My husband and I are making a YouTube channel to follow our fitness journey!
Q and A
- What does a perfect day look like for you?
- Sitting at home in my pajamas, cuddled up with my husband, and drinking a nice warm coffee.
- If you could care for a non-domestic animal (in an environment good for them, ofc), what would it be?
- A fox! I love that their personalities are like a cat and dog, so it’s the perfect pet!
- What is your favorite throwback show you watched in middle school?
- Definitely watching School House Rock.
- What on your blog are you proudest of?
- Sharing my passion for my religion and self help.
- What is the story behind your blog name?
- My tumblr was all about fitness and when I converted to Islam, I saw there weren’t many Muslim fitness people, so I kept my passion and made a blog!
- What social media platform is your favorite?
- Instagram! I can make promotions and comment a lot easier on that platform. I also use Pinterest a lot.
- How do you schedule your blog posts?
- I try to write them a week before I’m scheduled to post them, and schedule them on my website. Sometimes it doesn’t work out that way because life happens.
- What’s something you wish you would’ve done/not done early on in your blogging journey?
- I’m still fairly new in this journey and I’m blessed to be as far as I am in just 3-4 months. I wouldn’t change anything because life is just a learning curve and we adapt and adjust as need be.
- What is one blogging trick/tip that grew your traffic?
- BoardBooster for Pinterest has helped me a TON.
- What is your favorite Christmas movie!?
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas. A classic comedy that I can watch over and over again!
Bloggers I Nominate
Everyone reading this!
I’m not friends with many bloggers! If you’d like to build a relationship please DM me!
Q’s for the bloggers nominated
What does a perfect day look like for you?
If you could care for a non-domestic animal (in an environment good for them, ofc), what would it be?
What is your favorite throwback show you watched in middle school?
What on your blog are you proudest of?
What is the story behind your blog name?
What social media platform is your favorite?
How do you schedule your blog posts?
What’s something you wish you would’ve done/not done early on in your blogging journey?
What is one blogging trick/tip that grew your traffic?
What is your favorite Christmas movie!?
Subscribe For Weekly Updates!
Want to know when I have a new post? Never miss one when you subscribe!