1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
– Anything spices and berries!
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
– Zendaya. End of story
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
– Logic… or he could marry me? (sorry Connor)
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
– I should be married later this year! Insha’Allah
5. Do you know a hoarder?
– My grandma lol
6. Can you do the splits?
– I wish
7. How old were you when you learned to ride a bike?
– I was on training wheels forever.. I was scared I’d fall
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
– One I think..
9. How many countries have you visited?
– England, USA, Mexico, France, Monaco, Italy
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
– Not that I know of
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
– Poppy Admira
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
– Crispin Yusuf
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
– an F
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
– Between the Lions, That’s so Raven, The Proud Family
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were 8?
– I have no idea
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
– One Hunger Games book and all of the Twilight series
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
– 100% British.
18. Did your mother go to university?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
– Arabic, French, and Spanish
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
– The Notebook
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
– I LOVE curry
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
– Outback has the best steaks
30. Have you ever been to Nando’s?
– I LOVE NANDOS!!!
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, Macro, Bookers etc.)?
– I need to be
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
– They never said
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
– That’s too hard of a question
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or in the city?
– I’d say city, but I grew up in the country. I think I’d miss it
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
– No. Sometimes I sleep with the TV on though
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
– I’m not a breakfast person… It makes me feel sick
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
– Yes. An antidepressant
40. What medical conditions do you have?
– PTSD, Anorexia, Bulimia, and Depression
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
– I’m not sure… More than 4 times
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
– My hijab was beautiful!
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
– If I do, I tell my fiance!
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
– Green Tea
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
– like.. 5?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
– Islam, but I will teach them about the major religions in the world
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
– I think I was like 10 lol
50. Why do you have a blog?
– I love my religion and love fitness. I’d love to share that!
To learn more about me, click the links below!